Dear Valued Guest,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to advance at an alarming pace, we have decided to temporarily close the Downtowner effective at check-out Friday, March 20th. This temporary closure will remain in effect through March 31st, at which time we will re-evaluate the status of the property.
If you have a reservation that falls between 3/20 and 3/31, your reservation will be cancelled and refunded. Please allow up to 5 days for this refund to process.
If you still have plans to travel at this time, the current situation does not allow us to assist with finding alternative travel solutions for you. If you are in need of other accommodations we encourage you to do so.
We appreciate your understanding of the decision we have made. Although this is a difficult time for us all, ensuring that we stay safe and healthy in paramount.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests and employees. We are taking the necessary steps across our properties to ensure the well-being of both. Click Learn More to read about our response.