After a night of gambling and partying in Downtown Las Vegas, you and your friends are bound to be craving something to eat before returning to your hotel room. With a lot of activity in Las Vegas, there is never a dull moment. When all that carousing has your appetite in overdrive, here are 5 of the best downtown restaurants that are sure to send you back to your hotel with a full stomach:
• American Coney Island at The D – you’ll enjoy sinking your teeth into Detroit’s favorite sausage hot dog top with the owner’s special Coney Island chili sauce when you stop in for a late night/early morning bite at the American Coney Island at The D. Best of all, they’re open 24/7 so you can grab one of these savory chili dogs any time, day or night.
• Benny’s Smokin’ BBQ & Brews at Binion’s Gambling Hall – when your stomach starts growling for food, the BBQ chicken, slow-cooked ribs, or steaks at Benny’s Smokin’ BBQ & Brews are sure to calm your appetite. If you’re on Fremont Street, you’ll find Benny’s inside Binion’s Gambling Hall.
• Cadillac Mexican Kitchen at the Golden Nugget – feel like having some tasty tapas? Then it’s time to stop in at the Cadillac Mexican Kitchen inside the Golden Nugget. No matter if you’ve got a hankering for some cheesy enchiladas, signature tacos, or sizzling fajitas, you’ll find your favorite South of the Border dish here. And you can quench your thirst with an 80 oz. ice-cold beer . . . . if you’re up to it.
• Chicago Brewing Company at the Four Queens – another great place for satisfying those after-partying cravings is the Chicago Brewing Company located within the Four Queens Hotel and Casino. With a mouth-watering selection of appetizers and entrees like Brew Wings, Chicago deep dish pizzas, filet mignon sliders, Midwest potato skins, and Southside cheese steak sandwiches, you won’t be leaving this place unsatisfied.
• Park on Fremont – who would’ve thought that a dish called “garbage fries” would be a culinary delight? If you’ve never experienced this dish, you’re missing out on some next-level tasty pleasures. Aside from this, they have other great choices on their menus including some decadent deserts such as deep-fried doughnut bites. Best of all, it’s situated on Fremont so you won’t have that far to walk.
While these are 5 of the best places to grab a bite in Downtown Las Vegas, remember to sleep it off at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. With all modern amenities and quality services, you can be sure of getting the best services at all times. Call us at (702) 553-2553 to book your reservation today.