You can’t argue the fact that the nightlife in Downtown Las Vegas is always alive with excitement and fun throughout the year. Whether you’re looking for the best bars or the best nightclubs, or just information about how to enjoy the nightlife in Downtown Las Vegas, here are a handful of suggestions to consider. With the abundance of great spots to visit, choosing the best ones can be quite a challenge, especially if you’re visiting the downtown area for the first time. Here are out top picks:
• Club XS – for a more luxurious evening, check out the elegance offered by Club XS. The sleek club design is evidenced its 2 fancy chandeliers and gold walls as well as the VIP tables where you can enjoy bottle service and drinks until the bed in your hotel room is calling your name. First-rate DJ’s provide the entertainment throughout the year. Plus, pool parties are available in summertime.
• Drai’s Nightclub – although this nightclub is situated on The Strip, its many features make it a must-see evening spot. The key features include:
o 150 VIP tables
o 2 VIP balconies
o 4 bars
o 7,000 square-inch LED screens
o 8 pools
o award-winning DJs, top Hip-Hop artists, and top R&B artists
o bottle service and drinks
o rooftop club
• Hakkasan Nightclub – if it’s high-energy entertainment you’re craving, you can easily get the party started at the Hakkasan Nightclub at the MGM Grand. You’ll be able to enjoy award-winning entertainment and get out on their dance floor as well. If you’re hungry, their restaurant is sure to please while you sit at one of their VIP tables and enjoy the bottle service and drinks throughout the evening.
• The Commonwealth – looking for something more relaxed and uniquely stylish? Spend an evening at The Commonwealth on Fremont Street. Happy hour runs from 7 pm until 9 pm, a perfect time to sip on some outstanding barrel-aged whiskey on Friday and Saturday nights. You won’t be sorry. And it would e the perfect evening with your partner.
• The Legacy Club – if you want to grab a drink in a more low-key atmosphere, The Legacy Club at Circa Las Vegas is just the ticket. This comfortable setting features some of the best hand-crafted cocktails in Las Vegas. And with their rooftop fire pits, you’ll enjoy some of the most spectacular views of the Vegas skyline and its sunsets that it has to offer. Make it a memorable evening.
When you’ve had enough of the Vegas club scene, relax in comfort at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. Call (702) 533-2553 today to make your reservations. With a vintage touch and all modern luxuries, get the personalized attention that you deserve. Call now.