As the chill of winter begins to subside and the cool crisp days of early spring arrive, you might want to consider having those Las Vegas date nights earlier in the day. There really isn’t much of a spring to enjoy in Las Vegas as temperatures start to heat up quickly with average highs and lows of 72° and 39° in March, and 81° and 45° in April. Here are some spring date night ideas to consider whether you’re a local or a visitor:
• Legacy Club and rooftop bar – while you might consider your date the most beautiful sight you’ve laid eyes on, the panoramic view of the Las Vegas skyline from the Legacy Club’s rooftop bar is sure to be a close second. No matter what time you choose to visit this establishment, you’re sure to have some outstanding views of the city.
• Retail shops – while you might not consider an early evening of shopping as the typical date format, the area’s retail shops can make the experience uniquely enjoyable for any couple. You can bundle up and take a stroll through Container Park or take in some of the beautiful displays when walking around the city’s luxury retail shops.
• Steakhouse Dinner – there’s no better way to counteract the late winter/early spring chill than a romantic dinner at Andiamo steakhouse located on Fremont Street. You and your date will be able to enjoy one of the most romantic dinners in Las Vegas. The combination of a classic dining atmosphere, decadent steaks, and savory Italian flavors are sure to tantalize your palate.
• Take an early springtime hike – hiking areas around Vegas are beautiful, especially during early spring when the desert vegetation is in full bloom. The crisp springtime air makes hiking more enjoyable for taking in some of the many hiking trails in the area. Be sure to plan a hiking date in nearby Red Rock Canyon or the Valley of Fire.
• Wine tasting – there’s something about sharing a bottle of wine together on a date that makes things more romantic. So why not go to one of the best sources for a wine tasting date in Las Vegas and visit the Vegas Valley Winery, the only winery in the area. Located on Eastgate Road in the city of Henderson, the winery is just 20 minutes from the downtown Las Vegas area.
After that late afternoon/early evening spring date, have a relaxing room waiting for you at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. Call (702) 533-2553 today to book your room.Our boutique hotel has old world charm and the vintage feel, while the personal touch ensures a memorable vacation.