According to NASA, the brightest spot on the planet as seen from the International Space Station is The Strip. It’s not just about all those neon signs all the time either. In fact, there’s plenty of twinkling lights to see throughout the Las Vegas valley during the holiday season. If you here during the holiday season, here 5 of the most outstanding Christmas lights displays in the city that you don’t want to miss.
• Bellagio Conservatory (open 24/7 through Jan. 1st, 2023) – the real star of the show here isn’t the lights. It’s the facility’s Gingerbread Dreams, a Holiday Confection display of 140,000 poinsettias, 110,000 energy-efficient lights, 13,250 white carnations, and 8,700 holiday ornaments that turn the conservatory’s garden into a winter wonderland.
• Enchant Christmas Light Maze & Village (hours of operation may vary – open until Jan. 1st, 2023) – this is only the second holiday season for Enchant Christmas with its two light mazes and winter villages. You’ll have access to plenty of holiday fun that includes beverage and dining offerings, food trucks, fun rides, games, live entertainment, and photos with Santa. If you are visiting with your family, kids would love it.
• Glittering Lights Drive-thru (4:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Sunday – Thursday and 4:45 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Friday – Saturday; open until Jan.8th, 2023) – either enjoy a cozy date night or load up the kids in the car for Nevada’s largest drive-thru holiday light show. The show is hosted by Las Vegas Motor Speedway and features a 40-minute drive, 5 million twinkling lights, or the open-air Santa Tram. Admission starts at $39 per vehicle.
• Holiday Cactus Garden (open 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. until Jan. 1st, 2023) – Christmas in the desert wouldn’t be the same without strolling through the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory’s Botanical Cactus Garden. The 3-acre garden features native southwestern cacti and a variety of other succulents, all decked out with over a million twinkling Christmas lights.
• Las Vegas Best Christmas Lights Tours (dates and times vary) – if you want to see the absolute best that Las Vegas has to offer, consider taking one of the FREE self-guided walking tours sponsored by Canyon Tours. The tour will take you from the Fashion Show Mall’s Winter Wonderland to Santa’s Shipwreck at Mandalay Bay. Plus you’ll have numerous photo ops throughout the tour. Or, if you prefer to give your feet a break, Earth Limos Las Vegas Holiday Lights Limo Tour is just the ticket for an evening.
Once your busy evening is complete, head for your room at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. The vintage touch is retained although the boutique hotel has all modern amenities yet cherishes the old world charm. Call (702) 553-2553 to book your room today.