When it comes to spending time in Las Vegas, whether in the downtown area or on The Strip, the only thing better than having a nightcap before returning to your hotel is to go on a daytime drinking adventure with your friends. Whether you’re a Vegas local or a tourist that’s out to achieve the maximum enjoyment during your stay, if you’re wanting to wet your whistle, here are 5 of the best places to put on your day drinking agenda:
• Chart House at the Golden Nugget – we dare you to find a tastier mango mojito then what you’ll find here. No doubt, the Chart House has something for everyone from a cold Coors Light to a Red Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon to a sweet pomegranate martini. All you need to do is kick back and enjoy. If by some chance you get hungry, their seafood is a downtowner favorite.
• Chicago Brewing Co. at the Four Queens – come for drinks, have some food, and try your hand at video poker as an appetizer. The Chicago Brewing Co. offers some tasty, award-winning microbrews, any of which will pair perfectly with their appetizers, entrees, and pizzas. Once you’re finished with your drinks and food, spend some time in the Four Queens casino for a taste of the classic, traditional Downtown Las Vegas.
• Cowgirl Up Cantina at Binion’s – feel free to sit on a real saddle when ordering your favorite drinks at this open-air bar. You’ll enjoy the unparalleled view of the Fremont Street Experience, not to mention Binion’s cowgirl party pit where the dealers all wear cowgirl attire. If you’re looking for the perfect place to rest your tired feet and legs, this is definitely the place to visit.
• D Bar at the D – situated right on Fremont Street in the heart of all the downtown action, the D Bar is well-known for its extensive selection of yard-sized frozen slushy drinks in just about every flavor imaginable. Furthermore, you’ll have access to some of the downtown area’s most eye-catching entertainment.
• Triple 7 at Main Street Station – for the avid beer aficionado, you’re bound to enjoy the tasty microbrews produced on-site. Be sure you’re thirsty when you get here – they have 6 great hand-crafted brews and you’re going to want to sample each one. And while you’re at it, don’t forget about the appetizers, gourmet burgers, and hand-tossed pizza, and sandwiches.
If you’re planning a Las Vegas getaway in the near future, be sure to book your room at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel by calling (702) 553-2553 today. We offer personalized services and comfortable stay with all modern amenities but with a touch of vintage ambience. Call us today.