Most people don’t think about Las Vegas as an Easter destination because of its flashy, tawdry appearance. However, you’ll probably be surprised to learn that Easter in Las Vegas is filled with an abundance of brunch specials and egg hunts. Basically, there’s definitely something for everyone. Here are several examples of things you can do when visiting Las Vegas over the Easter holiday:
• Bear’s Best – this kid-friendly Easter brunch offers delicious foods, panoramic vistas for great photo opportunities, and superior service. Furthermore, every child is treated to a special appearance by the Easter bunny. Be sure you purchase your tickets early as this event sells out quickly. By the way, children under 3 years of age get in FREE of charge. However, availability of high chairs is limited. It is best to reserve in advance.
• Breakfast on the Patio at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Summerlin – if you and the kids are looking for some Easter excitement, Maggiano’s Little Italy in Summerlin offers a great breakfast buffet along with unlimited coffee, juice, and soda. Plus, the kids will enjoy egg coloring and goodie bags. Plus, the Easter Bunny will be making a special appearance. So be sure to bring your cameras.
• Divine Café at Springs Preserve – this natural escape in the heart of Las Vegas enables you to enjoy your Easter brunch alongside some of the local area wildlife. Brunch includes traditional breakfast dishes, carving and salad stations, and a dessert and pastry bar. If you have kids, they’ll enjoy photo ops with the Easter bunny.
• Gospel Brunch House of Blues at Mandalay Bay – although this is an every-Sunday event that takes place at 10 am and 1 pm, Easter is always extra special. Purchasing tickets to this event entitles you to an outstanding all-you-can-eat Easter buffet that features breakfast entrees, carving stations, Southern delicacies, and tasty desserts.
• Revere Gold Club – as one of the premier golf courses in Las Vegas, they offer two seatings for brunch (10 am and 1 pm). You can enjoy a full brunch consisting of a carving station, a child’s buffet, and of course, and omelet station. After brunch, you might want to stick around for the Easter egg hunt and kid’s petting zoo.
Easter only happens once every year. So be sure to take advantage of what Vegas has to offer this special Sunday. Our boutique hotel retains its vintage charm yet has all modern amenities. Thus, on this visit, why not avoid the hassle of staying on The Strip and relax in peace and comfort at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel when the day ends. Call us today at (702) 533-2553 to make your reservations for Easter now.