If New York City is truly the “City that never Sleeps”, then Las Vegas must be its hungry baby brother. Whether you’re craving hamburgers, pancakes, pizza, or tacos, there’s always something for every palate. Thus, whether you are looking to taste different cuisines or are a foodie, you’d be delighted to be in Las Vegas anytime of the year. And in many cases, they’re open around the clock like the following 5 eateries:
• Blueberry Hill – since 1987 Blueberry Hill has been a Las Vegas Favorite. With two locations in the valley, they’re open 24/7 and serve an outstanding homestyle breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With bigger portion sizes and a sprawling menu along with a child’s menu, this charmingly dated diner has long been a favorite of Las Vegas locals. You must visit the place once.
• Crown & Anchor – if you’re craving bangers and mash (sausages and mashed potatoes with onion gravy) at 2 am, the Crown & Anchor is the place to go. With two locations that are both open 24/7, you can enjoy good eats, great drinks, and the latest football (as in soccer) match. You have a choice of 30 draught beers (properly served in British pint glasses) and a variety of American and British dishes.
• El Dorado Cantina – when the locals are craving authentic Mexican food, they head for El Dorado Cantina on Sammy Davis Jr. Dr. By day, authentic Mexican dishes are served in the homey red and gold dining room. By night, they kick it up a bit with their margaritas and sangrias. Whether you’re celebrating a big day or watching the game the large tables and leather booths are perfect for just about any occasion.
• Golden Tiki – although this is primarily a bar, don’t let that fool you. They also offer a full menu that definitely warrants a place on this list. Located in Chinatown, this Tiki-themed bar features beautiful island décor and furniture. You can snack on coconut shrimp or crab Rangoon appetizers before sinking your teeth into spicy ahi negitoro, Kalua pig sandwich, or islander fried rice. And don’t forget to pair your meal with a fresh and fruity cocktail served in a Tiki mug.
• Tommy Rocker’s Mojave Beach Bar & Grill – just because Tommy Rocker’s is located somewhat off the beaten bath, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t stop in for their award-winning menu, craft beers, and/or cocktails. With live music on the weekends, this place has been a Las Vegas fixture for over a quarter of a century.
When you’re 24/7 dining extravaganza is over, come stay with us at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. Call (702) 553-2553 today to reserve your room.