Now that Downtown Las Vegas is back in full swing after the pandemic slowdown has come to a close, it’s time to start thinking about the main summertime holiday July 4th. Granted, we’re a few months early, but you know how time flies after Easter and the start of spring. The downtown area has always been a great place to enjoy July 4th, especially after the last couple of years that we’ve had throughout the US. Here’s what to expect if you’re planning on celebrating July 4th in Downtown Las Vegas in 2023 and staying at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel.
• Cool off at poolside during the day – it’s always a good idea to do a little lounging in the water on a hot July 4th day. The Downtown Grand offers the rooftop Citrus Grand Pool Deck that features:
o backyard games
o a full bar and restaurant menu
o a live DJ to keep the energy up
o a lounge area with chairs
o sparkling infinity pool
• Downtown 4th of July promotions – with crowds expected back in the downtown area this 4th of July, the bars, casinos, hotels, and restaurants will be offering some awesome deals. When booking your room at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel, be sure to watch for casino promotions, discounted drinks, special menus, and more.
• Enjoy a comedy show – why not celebrate 4th of July by taking in a comedy show at the Downtown Grand’s Delirious Comedy Club of the Fremont Room at the Fremont Hotel and Casino. These venues will be hosting several stand-up comedians during the early evening before the fireworks displays begin (see below).
• Fireworks displays – as the most obvious July 4th event just about anywhere, there will be an outstanding firework display in Downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street at the Plaza Hotel Casino. You’re probably thinking that the city has plenty of lights, but Las Vegas makes other cities look like beginners when it comes to the spectacular fireworks displays this city offers.
• Fremont Street live music – the Fremont Street Experience typically hosts plenty of big-name entertainment from Country to Rock and just about everything in between. Some local favorites will be on the ticket as well along with live DJ’s. No matter where you go, you can dance the night away along Fremont Street.
After partying all day on July 4th, your room at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel will be waiting for you. Our hotel has all amenities with modern infrastructure and luxurious rooms, making your stay memorable. Call us today at (702) 533-2553 to make your reservations.Our business representatives are here for your assistance. Call now.