Whether it’s celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in traditional fashion or just enjoying a pint of Guinness and a shot of Jameson any other time of the year, you’ll have your choice of Irish style pubs both on and off The Strip when visiting Las Vegas. And while no two drinking establishments are the same, we’ve compiled the following list of the 6 best Irish pubs to enjoy when you’re in town:
• Hennessey’s Tavern (Fremont Street) – whether you’re just hanging out or staying in Downtown Las Vegas, Hennessey’s on Fremont Street is a great place for enjoying a large glass of Bass Pale Ale. In addition to an impressive assortment of Irish whiskeys, they feature live music.
• McFadden’s Restaurant & Saloon in Town Square – although it isn’t patterned after the traditional Irish pub, McFadden’s is a popular spot for locals and tourists. They’re well-known for their bangers and mash, fish and chips, and shepherd’s pie along with their extensive drink menu.
• McMullan’s Irish Pub next to the Orleans Hotel and Casino – long considered one of the city’s best Irish pubs, McMullan’s is nicknamed “purveyors of the perfect pint.” The pub is well-known for its authenticity and hospitality and offers up classic dishes such as corned beef and cabbage, Irish stew, and a whiskey menu that puts most other pubs to shame. You can enjoy live music, the outdoor patio, and video poker with your friends.
• O’Sheas at the Linq Promenade – if you’re looking for a great spot to party and gamble, O’Sheas has been one of the more popular “watering holes” on The Strip since 1988. This Irish-style pub features 50 different tap beers, live music, an outdoor bar, and an unmatched high energy level.
• Sean Patrick’s Pub & Grill in Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Spring Valley – with 3 neighborhood locations in the valley, this friendly, warm pub is decorated with all kinds of Irish memorabilia. There’s a cigar lounge, gaming options, pool, shuffleboard, and numerous TV’s for watching your favorite sports.
• Three Angry Wives Pub in Summerlin – located in Boca Park in Summerlin, this pub is one of the more popular gaming spots in the Las Vegas valley. It serves 12 beers on tap and an assortment of bottled or craft beers to suit every taste. They also serve breakfast and dinner as popular Irish staples.
If you’re looking to party Irish-style, these pubs shouldn’t be overlooked. But for a great night’s stay in Downtown Las Vegas, call (702) 553-2553 and book your reservation at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel today. Enjoy the personalized hospitality of a boutique hotel along with modern comforts and a touch of the bygone era.