From the Great Vegas Festival for foodies to the Life is Beautiful music festival, Las Vegas is an ideal destination for festival goers. Although we’ve listed the remaining festivals for 2022 below, the list grows longer and gets better with every passing year. Keep this list in mind when deciding on the right time to visit Las Vegas:
• Great Vegas Festival (April 22-23) – as one of the most Vegas-centric beverage and food events of its kind, the Great Vegas Festival has been hosted by Motley Brew since 2011. Be sure you come hungry and thirsty as we celebrate culinary artists, local craft breweries, and mixologists during this event.
• Vibra Urbana (April 30-May 1) – as a newcomer to the festival scene in Las Vegas, Vibra Urbana is a Latin music festival that has been described as “the biggest party in Reggae town.”Vibra Urbana debuts in Las Vegas with its biggest lineup to date and will be put on by Insomniac Events who also puts on the EDC Festival.
• Lovers and Friends Fest (May 14-15) – finally debuting in the Las Vegas music scene this year, the Lovers and Friends Fest was developed with 90’s and 00’s R&B and rap fans in mind. This festival will feature the likes of Ashanti, Ciara, Lil Jon, Ludacris, Nelly, Trey Songz, and many more. Originally slated for one night, a second night was added in anticipation of a large turnout.
• EDC Las Vegas (May 20-22) – the Electric Daisy Carnival is one of the US’ largest electronic dance festivals and typically attracts an audience of over 140,000 people per night. Held at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, EDC features a venue of over 200 DJ’s. But it’s the futuristic environment of art cars, carnival rides, neon lights, and endless imagery that may EDC so special.
• Psycho Las Vegas (August 19-22) – hosted by the Mandalay Bay luxury resort and casino, this epic 3-day music festival will feature such heavy metal and rock greats as Emperor, Mayhem, Mercyful Fate, Satyricon, Watain, and many more.
• Life is Beautiful (September 16-18) – as one of Downtown’s most famous events, it spreads over 18 blocks and celebrates art, music, and Vegas culture. This year’s lineup has yet to be announced but some of the previous headliners have included Billie Eilish, Chance the Rapper, Flume, Green Day, Lil Wayne, and Tame Impala.
If you’re planning on visiting Las Vegas for one or more of these festivals, we invite you to stay with us at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. Call us today at (702) 553-2553 and book your room in advance.Our customer care representatives are here to assist you with your requirements.