No visit to Downtown Las Vegas would be complete without a good old fashioned pub crawl. Whether you want to enjoy an ice-cold beer at a sports bar or a tasty cocktail at a quiet lounge, Downtown Las Vegas has some of the most outstanding bars in the city. If you have been looking for the best place to relax and unwind on the whirlwind trip over the weekend or just taking a break from the excitement in Las Vegas, here is a guide, you can navigate your way through an unforgettable pub crawl.
Let the fun begin when you start your night with these 3 bars. No matter which one you start with, it’s sure to set the tone for the rest of your evening:
• Circa Bar – you’ll be putting yourself center stage of the hustle and bustle of Fremont Street when you sit down to enjoy any one of the Circa Bar’s 24 specialty frozen drinks.
• Longbar – appropriately named because of how it stretches from one end of the casino to the other, the Longbar is downtown’s second longest bar and offers 9 tap beers as well as some very colorful mixed drinks.
• Therapy – this is a great spot to grab a bite before your pub crawl gets underway. Their happy hour features outstanding food and drinks along with an extensive menu of bar snacks and shareables.
Keep your pub crawl going as you progress onward into the second stage with these slightly invigorating and unconventional downtown bars:
• Corduroy – if you’re looking for a back-in-the-day experience, you’ll enjoy this 1970’s inspired interior and the classic rock music that continually plays at Corduroy.
• D Bar – situated within the confines of the D Hotel & Casino, the D Bar puts you right in the midst of the excitement of the Fremont Street Experience. While their specialties are frozen cocktails, the dancing casino dealers are the main attraction.
• Oak & Ivy – with its beautiful rooftop patio and handcrafted cocktails menu, it’s no wonder why Oak & Ivy was voted one of America’s best whiskey bars.
If you want to end your pub crawl on a high note, order your last drinks of the evening at these 3 great bars:
• Commonwealth – enjoy your favorite alcoholic beverage at the rooftop bar of one of downtown’s most iconic places. Despite its new-age feel, Commonwealth is a tribute to the 1950’s.
• The Laundry Room – this elusive and hidden lounge is a terrific spot for the Last Call stage of your pub crawl thanks to the internationally-acclaimed cocktails they serve.
• Legacy Club – located on the 60th floor of Circa, you’ll enjoy the panorama of Las Vegas at night as well as some of the most delicious cocktails downtown has to offer.
When all is said and done, come sleep it off at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. Call us today at (702) 553-2553 to make your reservations.