It goes without saying that The Strip in Las Vegas draws millions of individuals annually on a global scale. The bright lights and sounds serve as a constant reminder of the opulent party atmosphere and experience that many enjoy. However, there is another side of the casino scene that often goes overlooked because visitors make the mistake of thinking that The Strip is the only place to be. There are other places that are equally intriguing and attractive that you should not miss out on your trip to Las Vegas.
The following will explain more about the 5 best places to gamble that are favored by locals but aren’t located on The Strip:
• Aliante Hotel and Casino – this resort style casino is one of Sin City’s hidden gems as well as the go-to spot for individuals in the know. Bonus craps is a popular favorite but the action never stops at the roulette tables. With a $5 buy-in and a wheel that spins day and night, this casino can’t be beat.
• Downtown Grand Hotel and Casino – although the William Hill Sportsbook located inside the hotel doesn’t have a gigantic wall of TV screens to immerse oneself in all the action, it does offer comfortable seating, small tables, and a subtle type of elegance. Plus, you’re bound to enjoy the mixture of modern slot machines with the older tried and true classics.
• Golden Nugget – as one of the best Downtown Las Vegas Casinos, the Nugget offers the same type of action to Fremont Street visitors that they would normally find on The Strip. The Golden Nugget is definitely a piece of Las Vegas history that you don’t want to miss when gambling in Downtown Las Vegas.
• Orleans Hotel and Casino – situated only 10 minutes off The Strip, the Orleans has a 70-lane bowling alley for those who want to take a break from gambling. However, those who enjoy their table games won’t be disappointed, especially when you can sit at their poker tables from 8 am until 4 am every day.
• Red Rock Casino Resort – you’ll able to skip the bright lights and crowds of The Strip when you dine and gamble at the Red Rock Casino Resort. This casino is one of the best in the area and features over 2,700 slot machines and a sportsbook that features a 90-foot wall of sports which is nothing short of amazing.
When your long day or night of gambling is over, relax and good some good sleep at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. Call us at (702) 553-2553 to reserve a room for your next visit to Las Vegas. Our business representatives are available to take your calls.