If you can’t make it to the big game, sometimes you and your friends can have the most fun at one of the 5 Las Vegas sports bars we’ve listed below. These bars are well worth visiting and are considered some of the most exciting sports venues around, especially when they’re crowded with enthusiastic fans.
• Beer Park – beer, cocktails, and classic bar activities are what it’s all about when you drop into Beer Park for food and refreshment. Enjoy cheering your team on while at the same time fueling up on nachos or wings. Whether sports are your thing or you just want to take a break from all the chaos to shoot some pool, Beer Park is the place to be.
• Blondies Sports Bar & Grill – with its 60 TV screens ranging in size from 32” up to 12’, you’ll never miss a game or single play at this exciting sports bar venue. Grab some loaded potato skins and jalapeno poppers, an ice cold beer or cocktail, and marvel at the abundance of sports memorabilia that Blondies Sports Bar & Grill have to offer.
• Overhang Bar – the tri-level Sportsbook found inside Circa Las Vegas is the setting for the Overhang Bar. The right field overhang at Detroit’s Tiger Stadium was the concept this venue was born out of as it overlooks the sports betting action of the sportsbook below. This is the place to take a break from all the betting action and enjoy a drink while still watching the game.
• Topgolf Las Vegas – if you’re looking to take your sports bar experience to the next level, Topgolf Las Vegas is the ideal spot for watching games on big screen HD TV’s while practicing your golf swing. Grab a tasty beer or cocktail and a juicy burger for a unique sport watching experience. Whether it’s a golf tournament or hockey, being active will enable you to appreciate this sports bar even more.
• Vue Bar – as a part of the Circa Sportsbook at the D, the Vue bar is located on the upper level of the D Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. When it comes to watching sports along with the action of Fremont Street, you’ll have a great vantage point for both here. Order your favorite beer or cocktail and enjoy what’s being televised while socializing with friends and fellow team enthusiasts.
For more sports bar recommendations or to book a room at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel call (702) 553-2553 today.To make memorable memories, enjoy our hospitality and stay with us on the next trip to Las Vegas. Call us today to know more about our services and stay.