If you’re looking for fun and excitement, Las Vegas is a great place to live or visit. But it’s even better on certain holidays, including Halloween. Halloween night is a lot of fun and a great place to watch people walking around half drunk in costumes. This year, if you want to party with the ghosts, goblins, and a host of other spooky characters, here are 5 of the best nightspots for Halloween-related events:
• 31 Freak Street Haunted Attraction at Tivoli Village – this new haunted event offers up two frightening attractions. There’s Crimson Manor, a once busy estate that is now occupied by its victim’s spirits, and Mayhem, a disturbing site filled with its resident psychos. Hopefully, you can handle this as grave dangers and pending tragedies are waiting for you around every corner.
• Downtown Summerlin Halloween Parade of Mischief – if you’re looking for a family-friendly event, don’t miss the Parade of Mischief in downtown Summerlin. The streets are filled with mischievous mayhem in this frightfully entertaining event. You’ll see dancing zombies, ghosts, a rockin’ skeleton band, witches, wizards, and much more. Bring the kids and have a spookeriffic time throughout the evening. It will be a Halloween to remember by the whole family.
• Halloweekend at the Fremont Street Experience – come and celebrate Halloween weekend October 28-31 with FREE live music every evening and nightly light shows on the massive Viva Vision screen overhead at the Fremont Street Experience. Aerial dancers, flash mobs, street performers, and much more add to the excitement. Be sure to wear your favorite costume.
• Las Vegas Haunts – Asylum and Hotel Fear – this Halloween event guides you on terrifying adventure through the tale of the Meadview Asylum. You’ll navigate dark hallways dodging patients that have taken control of the asylum while they lead you through a series of nightmarish rooms including the admissions area, morgue, nurse’s station, patient’s rooms, and therapy room.
• Vegas Fright Nights at Opportunity Village – Magical Forest at Opportunity Village is the place to be as 3 bone-chilling attractions are introduced for Vegas Fright Nights. It’s a heart-pounding experience you’ll remember for years to come as you watch Blood Barn, Clown Invasion in 3D, and Nightmare Manor (all are included on one ticket). This event is not for the faint of heart. Come here during the first hour, if you want something that’s a little less terrifying.
Most importantly, don’t forget to dress accordingly, because prizes will be handed out for the sexiest costumes. When the night is over, be sure to rest your weary bones at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel as we offer all amenities. Call (702) 553-2553 and book your reservations NOW!