Many Las Vegas visitor’s logs clearly indicate that couples often choose Las Vegas for a romantic getaway. With countless activities, bars, entertainment venues, and places to eat, couples have a number of options for personalizing visit and turning it into a memorable adventure. From exciting couple’s adventures to romantic date spots here are 6 suggestions for planning the perfect couple’s Las Vegas adventure:
• Choose your hotel – if you’re planning a couple’s getaway to Las Vegas, chances are you’ll want some romance sprinkled throughout your trip. If you’re budget will allow it, there are penthouses, rooms, and suites conducive to such as visit. If you want it to be a memorable trip, stay in a suite that features a luxurious bathroom and sleeping area as well as one that reflects that old school Las Vegas charm.
• Get a relaxing couple’s massage – nothing is more relaxing and romantic than a couple’s massage. Some hotels even have trained massage therapists on staff. Once you make an appointment, all you need to do is relax and bask in the moment. After the massage, why not enjoy a little quality time in a hot tub or pool?
• Have a romantic dinner for two – there is an endless number of restaurant options that can be considered ideal for any couple. When it comes to wining and dining, there is nothing that can compare with a classic steakhouse resplendent with ambiance. And there are plenty of other options if that is what you are looking for.
• Plan an adventure – relationships are adventurous so why not plan a couple’s getaway that’s adventurous as well? Get your hearts racing with a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon or a hot air balloon ride above the desert.
• Take in a live show – one of the biggest events associated with trips to Las Vegas are the live shows. Believe it or not, there are some that even feature some romantic overtones. Be sure you purchase your tickets in advance to ensure catching the shows you want to take in. These days you can book the tickets online for faster access.
• Toast one another to celebrate the love you share – finding that one special person to spend the rest of your life with is something to celebrate every day. Thus, find a rooftop bar with a panoramic view of the city and toast one another with champagne or a craft cocktail. If you’re a more adventurous couple, go bar hopping (bar crawls are easy when staying in downtown Las Vegas).
For more information about planning a romantic couple’s getaway to Las Vegas, call the Downtowner Boutique Hotel at (702) 553-2553 to book your reservation with us.