If you’re looking to cool off when visiting Las Vegas, nothing’s better than a nice cool dip in one of the city’s numerous lavish pools. Anytime you’re looking to beat the heat, these 5 pools are considered the best that Las Vegas has to offer:
• Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan (rated best rooftop pool) – as one of 3 tantalizing pools at the Cosmopolitan, this pool is renowned for its panoramic views of The Strip. Dive In Movies at 7 pm on Monday night is great entertainment whenever you just want to lounge by or in the pool and watch one of your favorite films on their hypnotic 60-foot marquee screen.
• Cowabunga Bay (rated best pool for families) – located 20 minutes off The Strip in the city of Henderson, you can escape all the hubbub and enjoy carnival games, a lazy river, mini-water slides for your kids, monstrous water slides for you, and a wave tank. The park’s all-you-can-drink soft drinks will help stay cool and refreshed during the hotter days of spring and summer. Seasonal passes are available for $100.
• Cypress Lounge at the Bellagio (rated best pool for relaxing) – if you’re looking for the perfect hideaway with a swimming pool, the Cypress Lounge is sure to please. To say the least, the Cypress Lounge exudes luxury and sophistication with its private garden atmosphere daybeds, lounge chairs, and umbrellas. Plus, you can request a personal host to handle all your needs.
• Moorea Beach Club at Mandalay Bay (rated best topless pool) – as one of the favorite European-style pools in Las Vegas, the Moorea Beach Club is all about beautiful views, high-end experiences, and toptional fun (toptional = topless sunbathing allowed). Take time to enjoy a secluded cabana or you can socialize at a distance on one of the many daybeds by the infinity hot tub. Bungalows, pavilions, and villas with private pools are also available.
• The Tank at the Golden Nugget (rated best pool off The Strip) – the award-winning Tank at the Golden Nugget is something you don’t want to skip. If you really want an aquatic adventure that’s a one-of-a-kind experience, swim over to the center of the pool and watch the sharks in their 200,000-gallon fish tank. With over 3 floors and a dozen cabanas, you’ll experience a small taste of paradise. This is one of the star attractions in the city, so don’t miss it!
To make the most of your visit, stay in Downtown Las Vegas at the Downtowner Boutique Hotel. Call (702) 553-2553 today to book your reservation. Enjoy your stay in Las Vegas while you relax in the quiet ambience of a vintage boutique hotel with all modern amenities.